Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The guard bunny ...



I will begin by apologizing for the warped view of the bunny. He's kinda like me. He's actually our garden guard bunny. He sits at the bottom of the bird feeder and keeps an eye out for trolls and other critters who don't belong. He doesn't do anything about them, but he keep an eye out. You'd think by the past 2 entries that my gardens are full of goofy stuff. They really aren't. But gardening is about a lot of things to a lot of people. Sometimes it's therapy. Best therapy around in my humble opinion. Sometimes it's about growing the best roses, dahlias or whatever around. Some people like their gardens to be very symmetrical and formal. Others like cottage gardens with lots of whimsy. Japanese style gardens are very peaceful and tranquil. I guess I tend towards a somewhat restrained English garden. Not too formal, not too crazy. But I do love to have fun. Barry just rolls his eyes sometimes. I think he thinks I'm a little nuts. He's probably right. Anyway ... the point is ... have fun with gardening. Life's too full of other stresses . Gardening should be a way to relax. So have fun ... and don't take life ... or yourself ... too seriously. Until next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment