Monday, July 13, 2009

Another successful party ....

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. We finally got the outside pretty much done, had the party and then completely flaked yesterday. And typical us, we didn't take pictures. But I promise, promise, promise, I will take pictures before I cut everything back (Saturday ... I promise!). I've already started to plan where I'm going to move things to. It never ends. Which is part of the process. It really would be rather boring for me if I just planted stuff and then left them there. Besides, everthing is outgrowing their places. The burning bush went nuts this year. And the forsythia ... WAY, WAY bigger than it's supposed to be!

T&C ... gotta get together for a BBQ here soon. We're booking up (good problem to have) so let us know when you're free and we'll figure something out.

It's great to know I've got about 2 1/2 months before I have to start putting the garden to bed. So we can relax. What a concept. I'm not sure I actually know what that's all about....

Until next time ...

1 comment:

  1. We are taking S. back this weekend, not sure maybe Sat. or Sun. And Little Man will be at his dad's. And then 2 weekends from now, we are kidless again. I'll give you a ring sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete