Thursday, August 13, 2009

overwhelming ...

you know, I'm not sure that super lazy weekend was worth it. I needed it. but the amount of work I have to do outside is UN FREEKING BELIEVABLE! The paths themselves are going to take a day ... or two. Not to mention all the cleanup from all the storms; the flowers that have been knocked down, ravaged, beaten up ... past their prime. But it's amazing how much can be accomplished when you put your mind to it. I'll just have to make sure I drink a TON of water and take lots of rests. A friend of Barry's from work and her hubby are coming for dinner Saturday. So it's time for strawberry tomatoes drizzled with balsamic vinegar, mushroom caps with cheddar and sante fe dressing, spicy beer-can chicken, macaroni/tuna salad, my famous green salad. I'm looking forward to this. It's supposed to be a gorgeous weekend ... so ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment