Monday, June 8, 2009

This weekend ... I hope ....

to be the last weekend of work outside. It was supposed to be the last weekend of May. But we went to see Elton and Billy. and I got sick. Last weekend was going to be the last weekend. But we hit a snag (BIG SURPRISE) and the edging along the driveway took WAY longer than anticipated. Barry had to chisel away the asphalt. We still have the other side of the south garden to fix. Yeesh. We managed to get the spacing more or less figured out for the stepping stones ... now we have to "plant" them. Dig about 3 inches down, add limestone screening, tamp it into place, add stone. There's probably 60 stones to do. Plus the eding along one last side of the path. And weeding. OMG the weeding! Weather permitting, I'm going to try to get about 30 minutes or so of weeding in tomorrow night while Barry's at piano. If I can get 30 minutes each night of weeding, I should be caught up by the weekend. And that's weather permitting. And we know how co-operative the weather's been. But we're getting great tans! So if I could ask you all to wish, pray, hope, beg, whatever for a great weekend weather-wize, I'd really appreciate it. LOL

Hopefully I'll have good news tomorrow night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment