Sunday, May 17, 2009

Awesome Day


Windy. Sunny. Warmish. Barry got the pond finished and operational. Got the new assembled and ready to install in the morning. I got a lot of the path dug up, plants planted, weeding. J&D came for a quick lunch and J needed some plants. Happily donated. It was great to see her. I miss her a lot. Got the birds fed too. Oh yeah, we have a robin who has nested near the top of the downspout, where is comes to the house. Very cute. J took this picture for me.
It was a good day. The wind was a little tiresome after a while. Still lots to do tomorrow. Hopefully we won't get any frost tonight. I am so freeking sore from the all the work. Hard on the back. Not as young as I used to be you know. LOL
Tomorrow's supposed to be a great day ... sunshine, temps in the teens. Hopefully not nearly as much wind. I can't wait to see the gate installed. Barry said it was looking like it wasn't going to happen for a while ... but he prevailed! My hubby the handyman. Who knew? Love ya B!



No comments:

Post a Comment