Sunday, May 24, 2009

What an amazing day!

I couldn't have asked for a better week. 8 days of working outside in the gardens, getting projects finished, getting the start of a wicked tan ...... We got the rain barrel installed, the garbage fence pretty much finished. Only 3 pieces of wood left ... got everything planted except for 1 window basket 'cause the liner was toast. We'll fix that tomorrow night. 2 ferns and a red clematis left to purchase and plant and then it's just weeding and watering. After next weekend of course. We have to fix all the edging in the backyard and the south garden in the front. and "re-plant" the stepping stones in the pathways. Once the gravel is added to the beds surrounding the deck, I'll re-plant some thyme and then it's party on! I could go on and on, and I just might tomorrow but it's past my bedtime so I must bid you all adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment