Thursday, April 30, 2009

End to April ... so much rain ....

Apparently we've had a LOT of rain this month. I can totally believe it. Before today's rain we had had 100 mm... usually it's 68 mm. And we got more today. Oh yay. So I'm inside blogging, laundry, phone calls, etc.

Great news from amazing friends of ours Adam and Nicole ... baby girl #2 arrived. I think this is God's punishment (or reward, depending on how you look at it) to Adam. House full of females. But he is truly awesome with his 3 year old so I'm sure the baby will be as lucky. Of course Nicole is fabulous as well ... what an awesome couple.

I know, nothing to do with gardening but certainly that whole circle of life thing. Yikes! It's dark outside! Go figure ... it's 8:40 p.m.

Gotta run for today. Will have more to say tomorrow. Until then ....

1 comment: