Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Cleanup

So we've finally sort of dried out. Got the lawn raked (more or less - I think I have to do it again next weekend) and the shed sorted out so now I'm ready to get going moving plants, planting news ones, etc. .... and now they've forecast snow and cold temperatures for tomorrow and Tuesday. Weird, weird weather this winter...but it was sunny and mild (a little windy but nothing like Saturday!) today ... worked indoors most of the weekend, partly because of the weather yesterday and party because we added some cabinetry to my home office. FINALLY! So now I'm ready to devote myself wholeheartedly to our gardens. Of course Barry will help with the "projects" LOL but he leaves all the plant related stuff to me. Which is great 'cause that's what I love to do! Even the deck is ready for summer. Maybe Mother Nature will get the hint LOL Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment