Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's getting there


It looks like the weather here is finally going to co-operate ... at least for a few days. So tomorrow night while Barry's installing solar fence caps, I'll be (I can't believe I'm actually going to say this) watering! At least the transplants. And anything else that needs it. I've gotta get my butt in gear this weekend and get the plants fertilized and the bone meal in, a bunch of stuff removed and the soil turned over so I'll be ready for another season. I'm not entirely sure what I've been waiting for ... wait, I know ... warm weather! If I ever wanted a day off ... it's this coming Friday ... 18C. On April 17th! Anyway, took another tour today (I just can't help myself). I really do have to write down what I want to accomplish in the garden. Not the best picture of my alliums (ornamental onions for those who don't know), but I just love them. They make me think of later in the spring. The burning bush has leafed out so it's probably late May, early June? Just thought I'd share. Enjoy tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment